9.16.2008

Throw Out IE!

Mozilla Firefox is the best browser I've ever tried. Period. You still using IE? Shame on you. *shaaaame*



Reasons Firefox is WAY Better:

1. Safety First!

The Mozilla team is constantly fixing little bugs to make Firefox "The Safest Web Browser."

More info:

http://en-us.www.mozilla.com/en-US/firefox/security/

2. I don't need a million windows

Okay, so the tab thing is old news. HOWEVER! Firefox has the simplest, neatest tab system I've seen. IE's tab system is big and blocky compared to the sleek package my favorite red panda gives. Not to mention I'm always accidentally opening new tabs with IE.

3. "Make Firefox Your Own"

Really, normal Firefox only has a handful of advantages. What really makes it superior is the add-ons. With the huge [and I mean HUGE] collection of add-ons, Firefox can be molded to your needs quite easily. Kinda' like a baby torn from his mother's bosom to be trained as a soulless killer. But I'm getting off track. Firefox's add-ons can make downloading videos of YouTube, listening to your music without leaving your current window, previewing a link before clicking it, etc. simple, even for the technologically impaired. Grammy can update her FaceBook while watching moving clips from her soaps, yeah.

4. All the COOL kids are doing it!

Ah, yes. I had to fit this in here. Peer pressure is awesome. :D Really, will you be allowed to sit at the cool table if you've got such a lame browser? I didn't think so.

5. It's free.

That's right, absolutely FREE! But wait, there's more! Call now and receive 4 lawn chairs, a 12 piece set of sushi knives, and some guy named Dave who's got this really cool trick with his elbows!*

* This is a complete lie, disregard it.



For more information, see their website or do your own research. D:

-------------------------

No, I'm not an expert. The point of this post was to make my mates get with the times. :]

- Z

No comments: